DATES AND CONDITIONS FOR STUDENTS MOVING INTO RESIDENCE HALL AMU FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2021/2022
- Target numbers for accommodating students of individual faculties in Kolej Hradební (Hradební Residence Hall) for the 2021/2022 academic year – HAMU: 70, DAMU: 33, FAMU: 26.
- The dates for students to move into Kolej Hradební (Hradební Residence Hall) are Wednesday, 29 September 2021, and Thursday, 30 September 2021; the final deadline for moving in is Tuesday, 5 October 2021.
- Students who have been allocated a residence hall space are required, no later than by Thursday 9 September 2021, to pay a so-called reservation fee in the amount of CZK 2,000 to AMU account no. 43-845870227/0100. As the variable symbol, students should use their date of birth in the day-month-year format, i.e. DDMMYY, and in the “Message for beneficiary” field they should enter HRA space STUDENT’S GIVEN NAME space STUDENT’S SURNAME.
- Information for payments from abroad:
Bank: Komerční banka a.s., Na Příkopě 33, 114 07 Prague 1, Czech Republic
Account name: Akademie múzických umění v Praze
Malostranské náměstí 12, 118 00 Prague 1
- The deposit which the student is required to pay upon signing the accommodation contract when moving into the residence hall will be reduced by the amount of the paid reservation fee.
- If a student pays the reservation fee on time but does not move into the residence hall on the stipulated dates, then the paid reservation fee shall be forfeited to AMU.
- If the reservation fee is not paid by the set deadline, i.e. no later than by 9 September 2021, the student shall lose his or her claim to accommodation in Kolej Hradební (Hradební Residence Hall).
- Any unoccupied spaces will be offered preferentially to students in the Erasmus programme in the individual faculties through the coordinators of these stays, or to other interested students at other universities who have requested or are requesting a space in a residence hall and pay the so-called reservation fee immediately; this reservation fee is also forfeited to AMU if the student fails to move into the residence hall.
- It is possible to move into Kolej Hradební (Hradební Residence Hall) prior to the dates specified above by prior arrangement (in writing or by e-mail) with the residence hall manager, Ing. František Petlach (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Accommodation can be provided to AMU students during so-called summer operations 2021 (summer holidays) only by prior arrangement in writing or by e-mail with the residence hall manager, Ing. František Petlach (e-mail: email@example.com )
SUMMER ACCOMMODATION FOR AMU STUDENTS AND STUDENTS OF OTHER UNIVERSITIES AT THE AMU DORMITORY IN PRAGUE
The AMU dormitory offers AMU students, as well as students of other universities, who can prove their studies with a certificate, the possibility of accommodation within the so-called summer operation, i.e. in the period from 1. 7. to 28. 9. 2021.
Taking into account the current epidemiological situation and the extension of the summer semester at AMU until 11. 7. 2021, students are offered an accommodation at the same or discounted prices compared to the prices of the current Rector's Decree No. 2/2018. Read more here.