The student shall prepare an application form (in English or Czech), naming the specific mentor. When drafting the application, it is necessary to keep in mind that the choice of the mentor depends on their willingness, their possibilities in terms of time, and the financial resources of the Faculty. Also, it is good to prepare two to three different options and be ready for various alternatives.
• You can discuss your choice with the Vice-Dean for International Relations David Čeněk (firstname.lastname@example.org) prior to filing your application.
• Choose the type of mentoring programme with your curriculum in mind.
• It is pointless to apply if you have five months or less left until the completion of your study.
• Attention: by participating in the mentoring programme, a student is not excused in fulfilling his / her study obligations.
• The programme is organised in English or in the language of the mentor’s choice.
• Twice during the academic year, the deadlines for submitting applications are announced. Twice a year, it is possible for students to meet with the Vice-Dean for International Relations (students will be informed about the dates by e-mail and on the faculty website). Individual consultations are also possible by prior arrangement.
DEADLINES FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2022/23 WILL BE PUBLISHED DURING DECEMBER 2022.
• The application must be submitted with the relevant attachments – see below. Students do not commit to anything – they just show their interest in participating in the programme.
• The application includes a completed form (for download here). Students do not insert any comments; they just insert their personal information and project information and suggest the schedule. A motivation letter must be attached to the application. It is also possible to attach annexes related to the project/artistic output (script, photographs, examples, exhibition concept…) – this has to be prepared in English, as it will be sent to the specific mentor.
• Each student will be notified about the decision within one month of call deadline by e-mail. If the proposal is rejected, the student will also receive an explanation why it was rejected.
• The Vice-Dean for International Relations coordinates the entire process. Hence, students should not approach the Heads of Departments or study programme guarantors.
• The Vice-Dean for International Relations coordinates the processing of applications.