TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Supported projects must target for publication in one of these existing platforms such as ArteActa (category “On-line”, https://www.arteacta.cz), Journal for Artistic Research (https://jar-online.net), International Journal of Creative Media Research (https://www.creativemediaresearch.org), Screenworks (http://screenworks.org.uk), RUUKKU (http://ruukku-journal.fi), Transition (http://mediacommons.org/intransition/), Tecmerin (https://tecmerin.uc3m.es/en/journal/).
Therefore, applicants should first familiarise themselves with the type of results published on these platforms.
- An eligible applicant for the Fellowship is a member of FAMU academic staff who is an employee of FAMU throughout the implementation period, or a student who is enrolled in any accredited degree programme at FAMU and will have this status throughout the implementation period.
Each applicant may submit only one application as a (main) applicant but also may participate in other projects as a co-applicant, provided he/she is the co-author at least of one project outputs to be published.
- A committee evaluates the applications according to following review criteria:
- The applicant’s previous artistic and scientific experience;
- The contribution of the research to FAMU degree programmes and development in the field of Artistic Research in general;
- Quality of the research plan (content, goals, methods and procedures of implementing);
- Realistic plan with regard to the chosen publishing platform.
- Within this call a maximum of 2 Fellowships will be awarded in the amount of CZK 50,000 per project to be used to cover the personal costs of the applicant and/or co-applicant(s) participating on the project outcome(s).
- Should an applicant or a Fellowship holder become ineligible to carry out the project, or should any other circumstances prevent him/her from doing so, he/she is obligated to inform the project manager Petra Horká (email@example.com) immediately.
Call for Proposals: 4. 10. 2021
Application Deadline: 10. 11. 2021 (12 a.m.)
Evaluation Period: 11. 11. – 1. 12. 2021
Results Notification: no later than 3. 12. 2021
Final Report Deadline: no later than 15. 9. 2022 (12 a.m.)