Dear students and teachers,
Changes to the measures related to the operation and teaching at universities have been announced, with effect from Wednesday 25 November 2020:
- practical artistic teaching of the 3rd year of bachelor's and 2nd year of master's study can take place in groups of up to 20 people, including teachers;
- students can participate in internships or practical training that takes place with external entities;
- teaching of students in the doctoral program can take place in person, in groups of up to 20 people, including teachers;
- individual consultations are possible (in our case, according to the confirmation of the Rectorate, this includes the individual implementation of practical tasks, as far as 1 student is concerned, or under the supervision of the teacher - eg in the editing room, studio, darkroom);
- an examination in person is possible, in groups of up to 10 people, including examiners;
- individual visits to the library are possible in order to receive and submit study literature.
At the same time, the possibility of accommodation in the dormitory opens up for students who are allowed to attend classes in person.
More on Current information on teaching. Thank you for cooperation.
23. November 2020