- Presence instruction of and practice (hands-on teaching) is permitted for the students in all years of bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral programmes.
- All students are allowed to stay at the Hradební Dormitory and in the Poněšice and Beroun centres.
- Art (hands-on) teaching and practice is permitted without restrictions. Other instruction and testing is permitted without restrictions on the number of persons, provided that distances of at least 1.5 metres can be maintained between all the persons present.
- Admission tests are permitted without restrictions on the number of persons, provided that distances of at least 1.5 metres can be maintained between all the persons present.
- Visits to libraries and study rooms are permitted.
- Sports as part of education are permitted outdoors; sports are permitted indoors provided that there is at least 15 m2 of interior area of the facility per person; a maximum of 12 persons are allowed per group and 30 persons in total in the interior area of the facility. Presence in dressing rooms and showers is prohibited.
In the case of ongoing teaching at a department, the classes are taught in accordance with the ‘traffic lights’ for FAMU system.