FIDMarseille: open call
FAMU has established partnership with the Marseille International Film Festival and has been given an opportunity to take part in an open call for a residency scholarship (see the attachment for details).
- Students should apply on an individual basis following the instructions in the call document.
- All the expenditures will be paid for the selected participant – this means travel, accommodation, meals, accreditation, and admission to a special industry programme.
- This offer is intended exclusively for students of accredited programmes – the festival will verify the satisfaction of this requirement in cooperation with our Faculty.
- Application deadline is 31 March 2023.
- For all the particulars, please refer to the attachment.
Should you have any questions, please contact Vice-Dean for International Relations David Čeněk: firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. March 2023