Dean’s Decree No. 23/2020 Regarding the form of schooling and personal presence of the students at FAMU, issued further to the special measures concerning the COVID-19 epidemic taking effect from 12th October 2020.
Considering the current epidemiologic situation, the most important task currently is to protect each other’s health at school and all around us.
According to the government resolution of 8th October 2020 on the adoption of a crisis measure, the schooling at universities will be restricted with effect from 12th October 2020 00:00 o’clock to 25th October 2020. A personal presence of students and participants in the lifelong learning courses is prohibited.
In connection with the traffic light of schooling at FAMU, which indicates which subjects are taught exclusively remotely (red), which can be realized in person (green) and which are partially in person (orange), it is valid from 12th October 00:00 that all schooling takes place exclusively remotely (red).
Teachers may use Department rooms located at the main FAMU building at Lažanský palace and at the Studio FAMU equipped with the equipment for remote teaching. For sharing audio-visual teaching material, it is recommended to use CDÚSF (FAMU Studio’s central data depository) – the instructions for using the platform are available here.
The prohibition of students’ personal presence does not apply to individual visits to libraries and study rooms. Students may individually visit libraries and study rooms only if the following conditions are met:
• They shall wear protection of airways (nose, mouth) such as a face mask, respirator, mouthpiece, scarf or shawl in all interior areas of AMU facilities;
• They are free from acute health problems corresponding to an infectious virus disease (e.g., fever, coughing, shortness of breath, sudden loss of the sense of taste and smell, etc.);
• They shall sanitise their hands upon entering the classroom or examination room;
• They are not officially quarantined at the time;
• Those in attendance maintain a distance of 2 metres between themselves;
• Groups engaged in artistic work should remain closed and should not mix as much as possible.
State Final Exams (SFE) of foreign and Czech students can take place at a distance. It is a distance mode when a student is connected remotely. The distance SFE needs to be recorded and the recording then archived. At the same time, we recommend that instead of drawing a question and then preparing the answer, the exam be conducted by debating the given topic. This regime is regulated by AMU’s Rector’s Decree No. 4/2020 a AMU’s Vice-Rector's Methodical Guideline No. 3/2020.
The Heads of the Departments and/or the Department staff members appointed by them shall ensure that these rules are communicated to all teachers and students.
This Decree revokes and replaces Dean’s Decrees No. 18/2020, 20/2020 and 21/2020 and takes effect from 12th October 2020 00:00 o’clock.
PhDr. Andrea Slováková, Ph.D., MBA
Ing. Viera Hladišová
head of Studio FAMU