Dean´s Decree No. 11_2020_Issued further to the special measures regarding students’ personal presence at FAMU
This Decree revokes and replaces the preceding Dean’s Decree No. 9/2020.
Personal presence of students in classes and examination as part of university studies is permitted subject to the observance of the following rules:
a) For working in groups
Where classroom teaching can be replaced by distance learning, the distance learning form remains possible. In the event that a teacher falls within a https://koronavirus.mzcr.cz/faq/, the distance form of teaching, examination and consultations is preferred until further notice.
Students are allowed to take part in university activities only subject to the satisfaction of the following conditions:
- They are free from acute health problems corresponding to an infectious virus disease (e.g., fever, coughing, shortness of breath, sudden loss of the sense of taste and smell, etc.),
- They shall sanitise their hands upon entering the classroom or examination room.
- They are not officially quarantined at the time.
- The groups maintain a distance of 1.5 metres between those in attendance.
Students may stay on and move about the school premises during teaching, examination or other activities free of equipment protecting their airways (nose, mouth) such as a respirator, face mask, surgical mask, scarf, shawl or other equipment that prevent the spread of droplets, provided that they maintain a distance of at least 1.5 m between them. However, FAMU recommends to continue wearing the airways protection equipment on the premises of the school, especially in enclosed areas and areas with limited ventilation, and/or if at least one person in the group prefers wearing a mask.
b) For hands-on teaching in unlimited numbers (film shoots, photographic sessions, installing exhibits, etc.)
The instructions for hands-on teaching – film shoots are being updated on an ongoing basis by FAMU Studio – link HERE.
c) For mass gathering school events held outdoors and indoors (e.g., musical, film and other art performances). Events such as this may only be organised for a maximum of 500 persons attending at the same time and the following rules must be observed:
- The distance of at least 1.5 metres is maintained between persons, except for members of the same household or close persons,
- Hand sanitiser is available for the visitors,
- Except for the performing artists, the other participants in the event are recommended to wear equipment protecting their airways (nose, mouth) such as a respirator, face mask, etc. while staying and moving about the venue.
The aforementioned measures take effect on 12 June 2020.
PhDr. Andrea Slováková, Ph.D., MBA
Dean of FAMU