Dean’s Decree No. 5 / 2020 which updates the preceding Dean’s Decrees regarding the operation of the FAMU during the term of the special measures adopted in connection with the coronavirus infecti
The prohibition of the students’ personal presence in lessons and examinations as part of university studies remains in force.
The prohibition of personal presence of students does not apply to:
a) Individual visits to libraries for the purposes of obtaining or returning study literature for students of all years,
b) Personal presence of all students in the following cases:
1. Consulting or examination in the presence of not more than five persons,
2. Artistic or experimental work in the presence of not more than five persons.
Students are allowed to take part in the aforementioned forms of teaching, examinations or other university activities exclusively subject to the following conditions:
- They are free from acute health problems corresponding to an infectious virus disease (e.g., fever, coughing, dyspnoea, sudden loss of the sense of taste and smell, etc.),
- They shall disinfect their hands upon entering the classroom or examination room.
- They shall submit a solemn declaration regarding the absence of symptoms of an infectious virus disease during the preceding two weeks.
Students entering the FAMU building must have a reason to enter as instructed by a teacher or another employee of FAMU.
The students may only stay and move about the school premises with equipment protecting their airways (nose, mouth) such as a respirator, face mask, surgical mask, scarf, shawl or other equipment.
The FAMU Studio will agree the procedure for commencing production with the departments on an individual basis. Students will be informed by their respective departments.
The aforementioned exemptions and measures take effect on 4 May 2020.
Mgr. Zdeněk Holý
Dean of FAMU