Nomination for the by-election to the AS FAMU
In accordance with the Election Rules of the Academic Senate of FAMU (“AS FAMU”), the registration of nominees for the election to the AS FAMU to be held on 14 and 15 February 2019 was closed on 22 January 2019.
Candidates to the Chamber of Academic Employees (in an alphabetical order, without academic degrees):
- Tereza Brdečková (nominated by Petr Jarchovský)
- Eliška Děcká (nominated by Lucie Králová, Diana Cam Van Nguyen, Helena Bendová, Jiří Kubíček, Lubor Dohnal)
- Petr Kubica (nominated by Martin Mareček, Jan Daňhel, Jakub Kudláč, Lukáš Janičík, Markéta Janečková, Augustína Micková)
- Petr Marek (nominated by Vít Klusák, Petr Oukropec, Bohdan Sláma)
- Pavel Rejholec (nominated by Štěpánka Šimlová)
- Karla Stojáková (nominated by Petr Oukropec, Bohdan Sláma, Jaromír Kallista)
Candidates to the Student Chamber (in an alphabetical order, without academic degrees):
- Martin Kohout (nominated by Adam Bláha, Terézia Halamová, Adam Brothánek, Kamila Zlatušková, Nora Štrbová)
- Kristina Škodová (nominated by David Dittrich)
A meeting of the FAMU academic community where the nominees will introduce themselves will be held at FAMU in Room U1 on 13 February 2019, 6 pm.
Responsible for correctness:
Tomáš Janáček – Vice-Chairman, AS FAMU